“Good food - fun place”

Dining options: Reservations
Greater DC
“Good food - fun place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Food is excellent. Family place, so a bit noisy, but we're definitely going back in warm weather to check out the view from the deck which promises to be terrific. Inside can be a bit noisy.

Visited January 2013

Chilliwack, Canada
“A few steps from our cottage”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very conveniently located. My Tuscany soup was very good,
and the mussels were very fresh and tasty.

Visited May 2013
Coupeville, Washington
“A Taste of Naples on Penn Cove”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

It is a Neapolitan restaurant, not Pizza Hut. Expect great authentic Italian food (not just pizza, though the pizza is very good) and drink (even Italian beer!). Expect live music on the weekends, music that fits the atmosphere, not overwhelms it. Expect flavor you couldn't have predicted. Expect a friendly staff, including a visit to your table by the owner who took a year off in Naples (must have been hard . . . ) to master this style of cooking. Your visit to Coupeville and Central Whidbey will be enriched with a meal (lunch or dinner) at this special place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tom J
“not what I expected”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had lunch there with a friend and we ordered pizza which is advertised to be on home made hand tossed crust. The topping were not as listed on the menu, the crust was soggy and not done. People had told me, and still tell me, that this is a great place to eat and I need to give them another chance. But when my first meal there is so bad I don't even eat it - I don't go back.

Coupeville, Washington
“Authentic Pizza? You're kidding me.”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Don't order the Pizza Margherita. They must count out 5 tiny shreds of basil. The sauce is nondescript and while baked in a wood-fired oven, the crust is nothing to write home about. Tacky atmosphere. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'd go to Papa Murphy's before ordering another pizza from this place.

Visited April 2013