“not what I expected”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had lunch there with a friend and we ordered pizza which is advertised to be on home made hand tossed crust. The topping were not as listed on the menu, the crust was soggy and not done. People had told me, and still tell me, that this is a great place to eat and I need to give them another chance. But when my first meal there is so bad I don't even eat it - I don't go back.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Don't order the Pizza Margherita. They must count out 5 tiny shreds of basil. The sauce is nondescript and while baked in a wood-fired oven, the crust is nothing to write home about. Tacky atmosphere. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'd go to Papa Murphy's before ordering another pizza from this place.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Well...didn't like it very much. The food was half cold and half hot. Just seemed like a frozen dish heated in the oven or microwave for that matter. I would certainly suggest to miss this one and try another in the area. Waiting staff were good, not the greatest atmosphere either. my opinion..

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Best, most authentic pizza we've had since we travelled to Sicily in 2003. This is what it's supposed to taste like.

1  Thank sperry71
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our family has eaten here a number of times and it just keeps getting better. Great pizza's, excellent service and friendly staff make dining here a wonderful experience. The Ciao Bella pizza is my favorite and the Hot Ciao will not disappoint. I haven't tried one of their pasta dishes yet because I can't get past the great pizza. The pizza sandwiches look delicious also, I'll need to try one one of these days. Give them a try, having a reservation on a Fri or Sat is probably a good idea.

1  Thank Darrell B