“Fantastic Ice Cream Shop”
Review of Kapaws Iskreme

Kapaws Iskreme
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Coupeville
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Absolutely wonderful treat anytime of day. A single waffle cone (home made) contains 3 scoops of whatever flavors you want. I had wolf tracks (soft chocolate with vanilla bean), mint chocolate and cookie dough and what a wonderful mix…and all for $3. The place is always packed and a short line moves quickly. When in Coupeville, don’t miss this ice cream parlor right on the main street. This is where the locals come for their weekly treat...a must visit after lunch.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a great little place. It's in a cute building on main street, close to the pier. When we got there the line was out the door, but the service was friendly and fast, and I really enjoyed the friendly banter.
There were lots of flavors of ice cream to choose from, and my 'small' cone of peanut butter chocolate was stacked three scoops high. Delicious!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I always try to stop in for a treat when in Coupeville. The ice cream is great and the people are friendly and helpful. I really like ice cream and this is one of the best.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Tiny store, many flavors, Huckleberry! How could I pass that up? The "single" was three scoops, but he stopped at two as I requested. The ice cream was flavorful and not too sweet - which is a big plus where I am concerned. A lovely treat on a sunny day and I can't wait to go back in the height of summer.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Lunch across the street seemed to demand a visit from us for a sweet follow up. Our timing was perfect as we were the only folks in the shop which meant we could peruse the offerings and make informed choices. We were successful in doing so but my wife admitted she had made a small error in not having a waffle cone instead of the sugar one she did. The owner was generous with his scoops as well as with his time and he served us some excellent ice cream with full favors.