“Dynamite Views, Great Mussels, Poor Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Grecia, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dynamite Views, Great Mussels, Poor Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We enjoyed the outdoor seating on a very nice sunny day. My order of mussels was abundant and delicious, but obviously missing the "crusty bread" that I thought I had remembered from the menu. When I inquired of our waiter, who had seemed awkward from the start, he replied in a snappy way that bread did not come with the mussels, much to my disappointment, since I had really been looking forward to that combination. Unfortunately, since I was visiting and dining with friends that I hadn't seen in a long time, I didn't press it. After re-checking the online menu, I see that indeed the mussels do come with the crusty bread (supposedly) ! I would sure go there again and even order the same dish, WITH the bread.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Federal Way, Washington
“Fresh and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was delicious, salad greens very fresh. You had a choice of Thai food or American style food. This cafe is located inside but you can also sit outside on the pier dock. Prices are reasonable and staff was friendly.

Visited August 2013
Kirkland, Washington
“Loved the Seafood Curry meal and the scenic outdoor seating.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This wonderful eatery has a variety of menu items to please everyone. There are American menu items for the kids as well as menu items for the more worldly taste buds.

My friend and I selected meals from the Thai menu as we love Thai food. The food was outstanding!!!! The service was fast and the staff was so friendly. The outdoor area has picnic tables and a wonderful view. Thank you for offering a dog friendly outdoor dining experience complete with a fresh bowl of water for the puppies. This wonderful restaurant is now my favorite place to dine on Whidbey Island.

• Visited August 2013
Grapeview, Washington
“Good Food in a Waterfront Setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Enjoyed lunch here, sitting outside on the dock watching a sailboat race. The Asian style food was good, decent sized portions, reasonable price, and prompt service. Nothing fancy, but comfortable. Would eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
Des Moines, Washington
“Diverse menu and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for something for everyone then this is your place. There are your standard American Beach fare as well as a variety of SE Asian dishes. Service is good and the food was great. The atmosphere of being on the end of the pier is awesome too. We eat here every time we visit coupeville.

Visited June 2013