“A social and caring place with good food and company”
Review of Devils Tower Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Devils Tower
Devils Tower Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Devils Tower B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Positioned right under the brooding mass of Devils Tower, this lodge is laid-back and comfortable where pitching in and getting along is the way of it.

There are short and long staying people from all over the world.

Frank, the owner, is a trip and a fabulous pianist. He entertained us before dinner.

The meals are excellent and they will happily cater to dietary requirements. You sit at the table with the tower out of the window. It's hard to miss.

My room was very comfortable, lushly furnished. There's WIFI but no in room TV. You have access to the one in the lounge. There was a fridge in the room and that was about it. Bathroom was communal, but I had it to myself.

Bed, pillows, shower and towels were all fine.

You get a fine breakfast with your stay. Onsite parking is free.

This is the kind of place you spend your day hiking or climbing and come back, soak in the outdoor hot-tub, eat and sleep, so that you can do it all again tomorrow.

It's location is exceptional as nowhere is closer to the Devils Tower.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ThePackedBag

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed there two nights and had fantastic room with a great view of Devils Tower National Monument. My room was very clean and the bath room was very large with a shower that was also very large and very nice. Frank Sanders and Tanya Miller were great hosts. I enjoyed the country stlye dinners where everyone came in at the same time and sat at the same table. It was great to get to know different people. I am looking forward to my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2013

most amazing views! best guides! friendly hosts! it feels like home when you go to DT lodge and i would suggest everyone goes there for a fantastic live changing experience! thanks for everything! i will be back!

Room Tip: windows room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rinos_ride_bmx
Reviewed October 1, 2013

While I did not stay at the Lodge, only because my in-laws own a cabin at the Tower, I climbed and had dinner afterward. Climbing was a great day even though I do not climb much. Frank provided a perfect guide for my nephew and I, Tony Swartz, who was patient, encouraging and very safety conscience. Tony, a local, made the experience a challenging and fun time and I felt very safe with him.
Dinner was a great time and I had my wife and family join us at the Lodge. We and the other guest and guides filled the table for a family style feast with a big variety and abundance of food, talk and laughter. We started by all holding hands and going around the table each giving thanks for something in our lives.
I started dialoging with Frank Sanders a few years back when I came up with the idea to do this trip and he kept encouraging me as an immediate friend to come out and join him. He never came across as a salesman, always a friend who really cared that I would have a fun time.
Thanks Frank and Tanya.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Having never been to the Tower, I had No idea what to expect ! However once I arrived
at the "Lodge" I felt totally at home...Frank, Tanya, Felipe(My new Best Friend), and Tony
are by far the Nicest people one could ever meet. They went out of their way to make me feel
at home, and comfortable with the climb I was about to do. The accommodations and meals
are Great and the Views can't be beat!!!!! This is a Definitely a Repeat

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Devils tower lodge was amazing to say the least. the hospitality and the people I met when I was there was pronominal. the food was something else that was just magnificent. Wonderful conversations around the dinner table and getting to know some of the other people that were staying the night there as well. getting to know Frank and Tanya (the owners of Devils tower lodge) we nothing but the best. The stories they had and the friendliness that the had opening up the door to complete strangers was fantastic. you were like family as soon as you stepped in to the house.
me a buddy went out to devils tower lodge to climb the tower, and the guides were some of the best people that I have met. They had so much patience with us as we climbed to the top and had so much advice. just joking around and talking seriously. If I could I would rate this lodge 10 out of 5 stars. Its been a dream come true.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with a nice big window with devils tower in the back ground. it was a beautiful...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Allen F
Reviewed September 24, 2013

If you want a view of the tower from every room then this is the only place to stay. If you want a friendly, comfortable and very welcoming accommodation then this is absolutley the place to stay. we stayed n the windows room which looked out straight onto the tower and I can honestly say I just laid there on the bed and watched the light change on the tower for about an hour. - relaxing and magical. Breakfast is included and on out stay Tanya made homemade strawberry pancakes to accompany everything else - you won't go hungry. When we made our booking Frank asked if we would like dinner with them - make sure you say yes. Dinner is timed for the natural light show of dusk and sunset over the tower. If the view isn't enough then the welcome you receive will really make your holiday. please stay here.

Room Tip: all have a great view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hulett Motel
Hulett Motel
#2 of 3 in Hulett
Lytle Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Devils Tower Lodge? Share your experiences!