“Great breakfast or lunch stop.”
Review of Devils Tower View

Devils Tower View
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was a surprisingly good place to eat- and only about a mile south of the entrance to the monument. We all had breakfast for lunch with delicious pie for dessert. They also have a fun gift shop.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

We were told about this place by the woman who worked in the devils tower store and it was good.....I ordered the buffalo burger and home chips and they had neither which was disappointing as I hadn't had one that was good yet( don't eat the crappy one at carvers in mount rushmore....terrible)so I got the tower burger....I thought it was pretty bland even though it had 2 burgers cheese and ham on it....will actualy go as far to say that the burgers were frozen......apart from that my wifes cod and tots were very good and the waitress and staff were very nice. I do think though that they should expand their restaurant and take advantage of the amazing view they have of devils tower as you can't see it from the dining room

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We really enjoyed our lunch at this cafe overlooking Devil's Tower. The staff were very friendly, the food was good and they even had a great gift shop. Recommended.

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here right after visiting Devil's Tower. It's about a mile after you leave the monument. We all got burgers and the homemade chips are awesome. Make sure to leave room for their pies & ice cream! Friendly & fast service.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a great dinner at Devil Tower’s view. The food was delicious and the service was awesome! I had a burger with sautéed mushrooms and onions. I am still dreaming about that hamburger. It was cooked and seasoned to perfection. My husband had the buffalo burger and it was equally delicious. They were out of the house made chips, so we had fries. They were just ok. For dessert we had strawberry rhubarb pie with the creamiest most flavorful vanilla ice cream. This place is a serious must! By the way, the prices are incredibly reasonable.