“Ski club vacation”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
LoveTrave...
“Ski club vacation”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Very beautiful spacious place, everything you need as if you were at home from kitchen appliances, laundry room, enough space for the entire family

Vacatione...
“Reunion with my old buddies”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a wonderful time, the unit (475) we got was first class. It was clean, beautifully furnished and decorated, comfortable, and had considerable privacy. Love the bedrooms, kitchen and den, and the views wow! I would live in it full time! There were 4 of us total and I am speaking on behalf of my buddies, they all loved it. The price was very reasonable for what we got. Great deal all around.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I think the location and overall furnishings, very cozy comfortable feel great views
Liked least: I can't think of a thing I liked least. We liked it all.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing