“Good food, lousy service...”
Review of Grumpy's Sports Restaurant - CLOSED

Grumpy's Sports Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
San Diego, California
“Good food, lousy service...”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We enjoyed our food, I had a chicken cesar wrap, my wife had a chicken quesadilla, I had a Mammoth Brewer Epic Beer. All the food and beer was very good. The service was very poor. The lady servicing us was certainly "Grumpy"...

• Visited July 2014

“Sports bar”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Good food,large portions. Pitcher of beer cost too much 1 cost us 21$.good place to watch games.very friendly place and people, everyone talksto everyone there

Santa Clarita, California
“wonderful place”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

buy far the best restaurant/sports bar I have ever been to . great service and staff perfect for families or to just sit and have a cold one and catch a game vary welcoming to visitors and locals alike the food is amazing and served vary fast and perfectly to your order I would give them a 100 out of ten its that great of a place I go to grumpys as soon as I get into mammoth every time I visit. I recommend everyone comes to grumpys ...

Visited November 2013
Reno, Nevada
“fresher healthier takeout than expected”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Got in late-ish to mammoth and wanted some take out - landed on this place. Anticipated some greasy pub fare but came out totally pleasantly surprised! Ordered a bbq chicken chopped salad - portion was large, chicken was tasty and the salad was crunchy and fresh and had avocado, yum. I had their version of a patty melt and hubby had the diablo burger. The patty melt was on thick rye and wasn't even a little bit greasy, a feat for a patty melt! Burger was on a pretzel bun and was smothered with chilis, he enjoyed it. Since we took out I can't comment much on the ambiance but my husband also mentioned when he picked up they were very friendly and helpful. Recommended!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sharon W
Melbourne, Australia
“Great atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We stopped off here with our kids (10 and 13) for dinner after a busy day. Sports coverage was great and there are a good few attractions for the kids with pinball, foosball and an assortment of arcade machines to keep them entertained whilst you wait... And you will wait.

The food portions are huge and on our second visit we ended up sharing 2 full sized meals between the 4 of us!

Staff were friendly and fairly efficient given how busy the place is, and there isn't much that could have made either of our two visits much better