We stayed at the Mammoth View Villas during our recent ski holiday. We were pleasantly surprised for the following reasons:
- walking distance to the Village where you can catch the Gondola straight up to Canyon Lodge as well as potter around the shops, restaurants and pubs;
- close to transport: bus stop on the Blue Line right outside the property and access to all 4 bus routes from the Village - the Green and Red lines take you to Vons (for groceries);
- the unit (Unit 24) we stayed in had laundry facilities, ski storage, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace (plus firewood), a small weber, TV/DVD/Video/Stereo and parking;
- there is also a spa in the complex.
We highly recommend MVV which can be booked through Mammoth Reservations Bureau: ----. Staff there were very helpful and friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mammoth View Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammoth View Villas Hotel Mammoth Lakes