We had a gorgeous four days at the Westin Monache. Loved the location (don't be put off by the stairs comments in earlier reviews .. they are not that bad! just the altitude that has you huffing a bit on the way up!), beautiful room and terrific service ..especially the ability to take a shuttle to grab a few things etc. Lovely restaurant in Whitebark also and great service (they even cooked my little girl pancakes at lunchtime without complaint when she was unwell). Great housekeeping, lovely touches like Starbucks coffee etc - very reminiscent of the Westin experience we had at Whistler. Had a great 2br suite that had plenty of room for 2 adult and 2 kids (plus a sofa bed if needed so could have easily accomodated more). One oddity . a tiny, tiny shower in a huge bathroom ..architects got that one wrong! Noise from people whooping it up in the outdor hot tub kind of travelled too. Great product, great stay if you love a good aesthetic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Starwood and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin