Upon arriving, I was hassled by the front desk staff member who wouldn't check me in because the reservation was under my married name but the credit card and Id was my maiden name. This has never been an issue at any other Westin property or hotel that I have stayed at. Finally he consulted another staff member and she gladly checked me in. Service was great and attentive on Saturday but went downhill from there. On Sunday and Monday, when I dialed the Westin Express number from the room it rang several times and nobody picked up. One time I was also put on hold for over 10 minutes and had to call again. I even was dropped off by a shuttle to the nearby Village on Sunday night and was told I could call to be picked up. I called 3 times before someone finally picked up the phone. It seemed like they were fully staffed on Saturday but had minimal staffing once the weekend guests checked out on Sunday morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin