The hotel is excellent in trying to accomodate our needs. Clean place, friendly staff, Great pools and very importantly dog friendly. Great location with the village just across the street. And they have a gondola that brings you up to the Mammoth lake ski.
The down side is room is a bit small. They also lack a spa, so the girls have to go across the street to the village to do that. The fitness center is just average.
The very poor experience is the staff at the Mammoth ski resorts rental. Highly not recommending them if you have other alternatives like Tahoe, Vail, Aspen, Wolf Creek, Durango.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin