My family and I spent most of New Year's week at this resort and we had such an amazing time! The staff at the resort are well trained and very professional. They met all of our requests and needs. The property is walking distance from The Village which makes it extremely convenient if you want to get on the gondolas to catch some snow or to eat at one of the many restaurants. The rooms have a kitchenette, small refrigerator, fireplace and a balcony which makes it easier to settle in and cook quick meals if traveling with children. The resort is dog friendly which makes for an even better family trip without having to leave the furry friend behind. All in all, I highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting to get away or for the family wanting to spend some quality time at a high class resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin