We loved the location and the service. We loved the fact it had a small fireplace and a small kitchenette in the studio where we were able to cook some of our meals. They have an outdoor heated pool which our kids enjoyed. All the staff members were very friendly and helpful. Across the street from the hotel you have more restaurant options and the gondola service which takes you straight to Canyon Lodge. The hotel also has ski rental service. You can get your ski equipment at the hotel then return it at Canyon Lodge once you are done for the day.
The only draw backs that I noticed was that there was no one at the concierge's desk to answer questions. The restaurant at the hotel had limited vegetarian options and was very pricey. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay and would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin