We stayed here for 2 nights during the start of the winter season. The hotel was lovely, really luxurious with 2 massive jacuzzi's and a heated swimming pool. It's located within easy access to both Mammoth village and town and there is a free shuttle to take you where you want to go. We also ate in the excellent hotel restaurant. We found the staff really helpful and loved our really relaxing stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin