We stayed for one night in the 2 bedroom suite. We were 5 adults and a dog. The room is spacious and clean, and we would love to come back again. Staff was very nice and dog friendly. Breakfast was not included, but is priced reasonably and was good as well. Pool area is great!
Overall it was a great hotel to come to after a long drive. Traveling around Mammoth lakes, which is very close, was very fun & amazing views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin