We spent one night at the Westin on our way from Vegas to San Francisco. We arrived mid afternoon and spent time wandering around the village and taking a gondola trip to the top of Mammoth Mtn.
The staff was friendly and willing to offer suggestions for activities and to give directions. The room was nice and had a kitchenette and fire place. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel was just across the street from the village-- and I loved the village! Cute shops, very family friendly and plenty of restaurants to choose from. It was a quick, but great stop for us on our vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin