What a great stay! We had been to Mammoth several times before in the winter, but never stayed at the Westin or been in the spring. This is my new favorite place! Upon arrival for the Memorial weekend, we were promptly greeted by smiling staff. As they pulled up our reservation, we were informed that we had been upgraded to a one bedroom suite (we are gold members of Starwood, not even Platinum). What a treat! The shuttle service was quick and efficient, all needs were met promptly and with smiling staff! My only complaint would be the parking spaces in the underground parking are a bit narrow. What a great place to stay with breathtaking views! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin