I stay at this hotel at least once a year and have always had a good experience. The location is prime and if you want to stay in a higher end hotel in Mammoth Lakes, this is it. The service is country strong; which means very nice, responsive but not moving at the pace of a city hotel (which is fine by me.) The accommodations are nice but not over the top. The pool and jacuzzi were a welcome retreat after a long drive and the views are very good. I haven't tried the restaurant; preferring to venture out to the town for eats. I appreciate having a Starwood option when I travel and while I enjoy roughing it on the occasion I would like to relax and enjoy a bit of country luxury this place fits the bill nicely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin