Just across the street from the gondola up to Canyon Lodge, the Westin Monache provides great access to the ski hill. We had both apres ski and one dinner in White Bark restaurant. The food was excellent. There are also nice dining options in the Village at Mammoth center. Tried Campo and the Smokeyard BBQ and Chop Shop and enjoyed both very much. The heated outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzis were a treat for both my son and my skied-out legs. Our room had a very tidy little kitchenette with fantastic appliances including a toaster and blender. Will likely stay there again next April for our yearly spring skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin