We have stayed at a variety of locations in Mammoth and the Westin Monache is our favorite overall for location, comfort and amenities. We usually try to get a one bedroom plus a den and that gives us two beds and a pull out couch for a lower price than the two bedroom and it's very comfortable for our family. There is a good restaurant downstairs with a fun bar scene as well. It's very easy to hop on the gondola up to the mountain or walk over to the village area for more restaurant and shopping options. We have not stayed in any of the other village locations though we usually have friends staying there and have heard many complaints about noise, broken elevators, etc. Never had problems like that at the Westin! When staying closer to Eagle, Canyon or the Main Lodge there are very few restaurant options and it is more difficult to get into the Village for dinner but it is usually more economical and if you like to cook at home can be a great option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin