We used our Westin points and stayed 5 free nights (when you book 4 nights, you get the 5th night free!). We then spent $100 a night and upgraded to a one bedroom suite. We love this hotel. It is centrally located across the street from the Village where there are cute shops and restaurants. Most importantly, there is a free gondola right across the street from the hotel where you have a quick 5 min ride right into Canyon Lodge. The rooms in the Westin have a kitchen that is pretty well equipped with pots, kettle, blender, toaster, dishes, etc. We cooked a full breakfast in our room daily before hitting the slopes. They brought us humidifiers in both rooms, brought us up a DVD player so we could watch movies in front of the fireplace. There is a pool and hot tub (as well as gym) on the 2nd floor so we hot tubbed after skiing. They offer a shuttle service to the gondola also for those who don't want to do the stairs in their ski boots! We love this hotel and would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin