Probably the nicest place to stay in Mammoth. Very good friendly staff who will go out of there way to accommodate you. The hotel and the rooms are very nice. They'll let you have your dog there and there are dog sitting services in Mammoth. There is an adequate gym and a very nice pool and hot tub. The restaurant's food is poor quality and the service in the restaurant is lacking at best especially when compared to the service in the hotel. The location is 5 stars all the way and you can't beat the skiing there you're just going to pay a lot for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin