We all loved this hotel. A family of four shared one room with a pull out sofa, and it was very comfortable. Our room was immaculate with a small, full kitchen stocked with pans, dishes, utensils, cutting board, everthing you could possibly need and think of. The countertops were granite, and all finishes were impressive..beautiful room all around.
We spent the mornings either fishing or hiking then spent the afternoon at the pool. There are 2 jacuzzis and a great pool service. Their peach mojito was really, really good.
The staff was so attentive and provided an excellent service, truly! The hotel has happy hour from 4-6p.m., but not much food specials (better for drinks). The location was superb as the village was literally just steps away, and there was free internet use in their business center. We couldn't have asked for a better stay!
The only small complaint was the loudness of the refrigerator. Even it was turned down to minimum, it would kick in and woke me up sometimes during the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the spectacular Eastern Sierras, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth enjoys a prime location with stunning panoramic views of the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Westin Monache Resort Mammoth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Westin Monache Hotel Mammoth
- Westin Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Westin