“Great Breakfast Experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had breakfast here on our last day at Mammoth based on the recommendation of our friends. Really glad we went. I am a breakfast burrito seeker, and their Chile Verde burrito is the best I've had. Great sauce, very tender and moist pork, and not filled with tons of rice. The portions were huge and I took home 1/2 for yet another meal. The coffee was good (dark and strong). We had great and attentive service the whole time. If you like hearty and tasty breakfasts...this is the place.

There are newer reviews for Good Life Cafe

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was the top rated breakfast place on TripAdvisor during our recent trip and it was walking distance from our hotel so we had breakfast here all three days of our trip. The food and service was excellent. They have a very nice outdoor patio that we enjoyed but they also have a lot of tables inside as well. The clientele was a mix of locals and tourists. They have the usual breakfast fare with a bunch of mexican breakfast options as well. My son's favorite meal was the Chile Verde Breakfast Burrito. It was a huge portion and delicious. My husband enjoyed their omelettes and I got their bacon and steel cut oatmeal. The food was fresh, nicely prepared and tasty. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

It's located in a strip mall and doesn't look like anything special, but it offers a good mix of healthy food and Mexican food alternatives. It has something for everyone. They serve mostly wine to drink, but offer a few beers too. We liked it so much we ate there twice in the week. They offer steak, eggs, fish and most anything you want.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very nice place to eat. Glad to find a place that you feel welcome. Has a real homey feel to it. Great variety of food. Breakfast & lunch are both really good.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Comfortable laid-back atmosphere with yummy food and fresh ingredients. It was a nice spot for my husband and I to visit while we were dating. We still like to treat ourselves here when we don't feel like cooking because it's like eating at home.