“Gluten free Ribs”
Review of Angel's Restaurant - CLOSED

Angel's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Angel's is a Mammoth tradition and your local family restaurant serving up fresh food cooked to order in a timely manor. Also stop by to enjoy our bar and generous happy hour or to catch a game on one of three tvs.
“Gluten free Ribs”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We chose to come here after hearing that they had gluten free options. We had the buffalo wings and a half serve of Ribs and shared which were plenty for 2 girls. They were amazing and I was pleased to be eating something other than salad. Our waitress "Tracey" was one of the best on our trip so far. She knew her Menu and was confident about the gluten free options for me which made me feel comfortable. I would definitely eat here again if given the chance. I thought it was quiet reasonable for Mammoth as other restaurants are a bit pricey

• Visited August 2013
Brian B, Owner at Angel's Restaurant, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your visit and your comments. Our personnel takes great pride in offering the friendliest service in town. It is very gratifying to then to get positive feedback and, we absolutely want to hear when something is not right or you would like us to do something different.

Buena Park, California
“Great food where the locals eat!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Big portions and tastey food with fast service. Place is always packed especialy on the weekends. Good selection of beers.

Visited July 2013
Bay area
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This had been our Mammoth mainstay since we first starting vacationing here.

I was disappointed the last time it was here because it was closed for remodeling. It should have stayed closed.

I came here with my adult son and two adult nephews. Needless to say they are at the age where they will eat about everything and never complain. One nephew ordered a sandwich and when it arrived it looked nothing like how it was described in the menu. When queried, the waiter said they had changed the sandwich but they have not changed the menu. I ordered a nacho dish that supposedly came with black beans. When it arrived it had some kind of spinach like spread on the chips which the waiter claimed was "bean paste". We could never get the waiter to fill up our water glasses.

After years of making this our every night dinner stop imam sad to say we will never, never come back. I can honestly say I have never said that about any restaurant.

Visited July 2013
“It's back!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Angels is back. I was very excited to see that the restaurant was open again. It's very nice inside but service was so slow. I ordered taco salad with chicken and it was very good and spicy. My husband ordered burnt ends sandwich with Cajun fries. It was was average for him, fries were old and rubbery. But we're glad the restaurant is back anyhow. I'd try something different next time.

• Visited July 2013
Hayward, California
“Ugh!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

First you get the driest scones ever cooked! We ordered hamburgers, mine Med well, my husband's medium. They were the driest, most over cooked burgers either of us had ever had! Definitely no return visit for us!

• Visited July 2013