“Love those sunday lunches”

Roberto's Mexican Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bishop, California
“Love those sunday lunches”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We love driving through the sierras, and stopping here for a great lunch. Cold beer, great food, and in the fall football

Visited September 2012
Roberto_cafe, Owner at Roberto's Mexican Cafe, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank for spending Sunday with us!

Reno, Nevada
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

With my work I travel to Mammoth Lakes several times per year. I asked a local a couple of years ago where was there a good place to eat in Mammoth, and they told me if you like Mexican food then go to Roberto's Mexican Cafe. Since then everytime I go to Mammoth I eat at Roberto's. My co-workers also go there now.
The service is fast the serves are always friendly and the food is WONDERFUL and there's always plenty of it. I can't say anything bad about Roberto's; I can say if you go to Mammoth go to Roberto's and you will have a great meal.
If their busy downstairs you can always eat upstairs. There's a bar plus lots of tables up there.

• Visited October 2012
Thanks for the high praise! Hurry back
Ventura, California
“Excellent Mexican Food (except for the beans)”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Was in Mammoth during the last week of September, and my wife & I went here for dinner. Only a 10 minute wait, and service was very quick. Meals came hot. Very delicious (my wife loved the chili relleno). My steak fajita was great. A LOT of food for the value. We'll definitely come back here the next time we're in Mammoth. Also, during the daytime they have an outdoor eating area, which is dog-friendly. Another plus!

Visited September 2012
Thanks for coming in. Hope to see you soon
Dallas
“BIG portions...good food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We hadn't had Mexican food in awhile and decided to try this place out. We didn't care for the salsa, but my burrito was big! Now it did have a lot of rice in it, but the meat was savory. Shared some of it with my spouse as it was too much for me to consume at one sitting. The wait staff were friendly enough, and didn't bug us every two minutes.

• Visited October 2012
Roberto_cafe, Owner at Roberto's Mexican Cafe, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thanks for you review. We always like to hear from our customers
San Diego
“Great Mexican Place in Mammoth”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I ate here twice this past week. Had a Lobster Taco in the Bar upstairs one night. Big enough to make 2 tacos. Also tried a Duck Quesadila the other day and it was also great. Margaritas aren't bad either. Casual indoor and outdoor seating w/ TVs in the bar. Must stop in Mammoth Lakes.

• Visited September 2012
Thanks so much for your comments. Hope to see you soon