“Unfriendly Service at Mammoth Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Laguna Niguel, California
“Unfriendly Service at Mammoth Starbucks”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Drinks were fine but the Barista taking orders was rather unwelcoming and unpleasant. The line was really long and moved very slow. Not a typical Starbucks experience unfortunately.

Visited August 2014

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Reliable for Starbucks Customers”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

It opens at 6 AM and we use it as a start of the day meet up place. It has the Starbucks menu. Several tables outside. One morning an employee was late to open it, hence the 4 stars.

Visited July 2014
Camarillo
“Shockingly bad service in Von's Starbucks, Mammoth Lakes”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a first. Line out the door, 3, then 4 so-called baristas behind the counter, and only one of them doing anything but messing around.

I stood at the counter for several minutes, totally ignored. Finally, said something, and the girl gave me a look and turned away. Once my order was taken, another 10 minutes passed before I got my Chai. There were 2 coffee makers, and only 2 people ahead of me!

As I sipped my tea, I saw the line lengthen, while the folks behind the counter continued to wander around doing absolutely nothing. They were young, but that is no excuse in any other Starbucks I've been to.

• Visited August 2014
Soda Springs, California
“Good service”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The service was great. We were treated very well and the drinks were perfect before a day of skiing. I would go there again

Visited January 2014