“Vietnamese Ramen Soup”

Dining options: Lunch
Alaska
“Vietnamese Ramen Soup”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very bland. The ingredients were top notch but the soup needed some zing. Other diners were thrilled with their dishes. The owner is obviously a foodie and excited by his new restaurant. He needs staff.

Visited September 2013

Mammoth Lakes, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food/Awesome service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I can not express in words the awesome food at this hidden restaurant. I have been there a couple of times when I am in the area and it is the best food in Mammoth Lakes. The menu seems to change everyday and the food is always made special to order. It doesn't matter what you order you will not leave without wanting to return as quickly as possible.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tim L
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Brilliant meal”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was in a nine person group who had been in the area birding. We were hungry and found this gem of a cafe. The owner quickly put tables together, took our orders and delivered our drinks, then proceeded to cook our meals. All this on his own! Within 20 minutes we were all tucking into our great meals. My husband said it was the best meal he he'd had since arriving in the US a week previously and I agreed! By the time we left the cafe was buzzing! I really hope you do well with your business!

• Visited September 2013