“Gets better every time!”
Review of Thai'd Up

Thai'd Up
Ranked #47 of 102 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Been here several times and always enjoyed the food. Even bought a t-shirt! But this time the food was exceptional. I started with the Spring Rolls because I love the Chili Sauce. It was flavorful and crispy. I wish there were four on a plate since I was sharing! I def wanted a little more. I had the Tom Kha Gai Soup with Chicken and Kaffir Lime. The mushrooms were delicious and massive ! Yum! And it was the perfect light meal, that warmed me right up. My son had the Panang Curry with Steamed Jasmine Rice. Also excellent. Will be back often.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a reviewReviews (136)

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

First off, the guys working are VERY friendly and attentive.
The food was very good. I had the Panang curry and husband had massaman curry. Both good.
We also had the eclectic chicken wings for an appetizer with the cucumber salad.
They probably do most of their business as take out as the restaurant is small and not much character. But it was still good.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank maryaling
Reviewed October 1, 2018

We were walking from a nearby hotel and planning to go to another restaurant and we saw this restaurant tucked into a strip mall/office building. It has a very small and casual dining area. There is no atmosphere. I think most people order take out . The food was very good. We had a curry and a pad thai. The pad thai was excellent. For a quick dinner after a busy day, this little place is worth a stop for dine in or take out. The price was reasonable for a very touristy area.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Great little place in Mammoth. Maybe ten tables. Killer view of The Mountain.

But the food is great. We had edamame, which is easy and can’t mess that up. I had the pineapple fried rice with chicken which was very yummy. My hubby had the pork shanks which were incredible!!

We will be back and try some other items on the menu.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Arrived in with wife and baby, so attentive and switched food to take away with no fuss and made sure we had all we needed. Food was excellent, great menu too..defo worth a trip