“You call this Thai food?”
Review of Thai'd Up

Thai'd Up
Ranked #51 of 95 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Worst Thai food I've ever had. I've been to Thai restaurants in Thailand, Hawaii, Nevada and California and the food I had at Thai'd Up wasn't even close to being Thai, even though the menu specifies "authentic." The Tom Kha Gai was thin and had a bad taste, the red curry was bland and salty (even though I specified medium hot), and what's with the Pad Thai made with miso that was salty? Also, the red curry supposedly had eggplant -- yes there were two pieces of eggplant that were about 3/8" cubes; there was lots of chicken though. On a positive note, our wait person at lunch today was very attentive and efficient.

1  Thank BV_Mtn_Girl

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We love this place so much we came back 4 times!! The food is authentic Thai - tasty, good value and healthy. The staff are super friendly. Highly recommend the coconut and ginger sorbet for desert!!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

good Thai food , great freash flavors. Not worth eating there unless you have to, just a few tables. We ate there twice in a week long trip, the only place we did that.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We were four adults and two children. I think we all had something different and we were all pleased. We liked it so well, the very next night when two more adults joined us, we got take out.
It was excellent both nights. The first night I requested medium spicy and the second I asked for the next level up which i prefered. The service was good and friendly. It set the bar for me for Thai food.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I am an vegetarian and was amazed at the choices and flavors. I loved the tofu nuggets they are simply amazing. I will definitely return.