“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We love this place so much we came back 4 times!! The food is authentic Thai - tasty, good value and healthy. The staff are super friendly. Highly recommend the coconut and ginger sorbet for desert!!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

good Thai food , great freash flavors. Not worth eating there unless you have to, just a few tables. We ate there twice in a week long trip, the only place we did that.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We were four adults and two children. I think we all had something different and we were all pleased. We liked it so well, the very next night when two more adults joined us, we got take out.
It was excellent both nights. The first night I requested medium spicy and the second I asked for the next level up which i prefered. The service was good and friendly. It set the bar for me for Thai food.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I am an vegetarian and was amazed at the choices and flavors. I loved the tofu nuggets they are simply amazing. I will definitely return.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant during our recent trip to Mammoth Lakes, and as frequent Thai food diners found the food good (although a bit different from what we get back east), but also higher priced than we are used to. The dining area is small, and the entry area gets clogged up with people waiting for tables and take out.