“My favorite restaurant in Mammoth!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Burgers Restaurant

Burgers Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Escondido, California
“My favorite restaurant in Mammoth!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been coming to Mammoth almost every summer since I was born. We have eaten at Burgers as long as I can remember. I love this restaurant. I make sure we eat here every time we come. The ribs are amazing! I highly recommend them. The service is quick and friendly.

Visited July 2013

California
“Should call this place Burned Burgers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to Burgers on the 4th of July with my wife and two kids. It was crowded as expected so we had to wait about 40 minutes to be seated. But that was not the problem. The problem was the Burgers! For a place called Burgers, you would think they could do one thing right. But I'm sorry to say that they cannot. I ordered a patty melt which is pretty hard to screw up unless you burn the meat.......and well, that's exactly what happened. My 1/2 lb. patty was burned, I mean black on the outside burned! It's pretty hard to burn a 1/2 lb. patty considering it's thickness, but they managed to do it. I had read reviews here before I left home saying that they burned the meat here, but I didn't listen. I only wish now that I had. Save your money and go get a better burger at Carl's Jr.

• Visited July 2013
Bebington, United Kingdom
“Simple and excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This place does what it says on the tin - sells burgers. Good quality and good value for money. Excellent service and very very busy with locals - always a good sign

Visited June 2013
“Too expensive..and food was burnt..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went with my husband and 3 little kids..not a deal ,kids meals were 10 dollars each..it ended costing over $80..all our burgers and buns were burnt...black..gross...kids wouldn't even eat... We also got chili cheese fries as an appetizer..okay,but,not great.. I wouldn't recommend..and won't be going back.

• Visited June 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“If you want a hamburger it's worth a go, just don't expect an amazing burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I don't rember too much of anything except the waitress looked at me like I was crazy when I asked that my burger be cooked to medium well. I'd go again if I wanted a burger and I was around.

• Visited July 2012