“Creative and beautifully presented”
Review of Nevados

Nevados
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The "starters" on the menu are unique, creative, delicious and beautifully presented. I ordered two rather than a main course and enjoyed them both. I look forward to my next visit so that I may try others.

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I assured my friends that Navados was highly rated on TA :(

We were greeted by a smiling very friendly host, Curtis. He promptly seated us and immediately brought us water and fresh bread. (so far great) Our server, Carrie, was bubbly, attentive and joined into our frivolity. Thanks to these two we enjoyed the evening.

Drinks were served and Janet, the bartender makes a good Cosmo.

But then came the food: the pea & bacon soup sounded good, but had a weird chemical taste and was runny. The tuna/hamachi tower tasted okay, but the presentation was just a huge blob of ingredients. The duck confit was over sauced so that the plate swam in gravy.
The Kung pao chicken lettuce cups were a little over salted.

Desert saved the evening and an otherwise lackluster dinner. Navados has potential, but not there yet.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our server, Clay, was very friendly and attentive. Our martinis came in huge glasses! And all of the food was delicious. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it for a nice meal out.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was my second visit to Nevados and I continue to be delighted with the food and service. Very welcoming staff and well prepared and inventive menu. Turns out that the maitre d' is from my home town...found out as I paid my bill with a local credit card. I'll be back again next year on my way to Tahoe.

1  Thank susan c
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Each course was delicious with multiple layers of flavors blended beautifully. Well served by a knowledgeable waitress who knew her kitchen and how to communicate customers needs. Best spot in Mammoth Lakes!