“Yummy!”

Mogul Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We ate here 2 times during our recent visit to mammoth. The first night I got the pasta and the boyfriend got the pasta with chicken. Both were delicious. The pasta came to the table steaming hot which was great! Portions were very ample. The bread they serve is amazingly delicious. The second night we came I got the salmon which was incredible. The boyfriend got the prime rib, which they only serve on Friday and Saturday. He said it was incredible. Our waiter actually cooked the food himself, which I thought was kinda odd but turned out to be delicious so I'm over the odd factor completely. Dessert was also delicious. Definitely will eat here again next time we are in town. Definitely worth the price.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We ate here our last nite in Mammoth after a long day of hiking. Man it was good. One of my sons got the king crab legs and said it was good and the other, the ribs.....he did say they are not as good as mine though! had a coupon from our hotel for a free dessert and three of us shared the Sunday, youngest son was full. interesting thing here is the waiters and waitresses are the ones that actually cook the meal, and our table was beside the grill.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food was fantastic and the owner and staff were more than accommodating. We were directed to this restaurant by the innkeepers at the Cinnamon Bear Inn. We will definitely go back when we are in the area again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife's steamed artichoke was a little underdone, causing it to be unnecessarily tough; sending it back got us an artichoke that was a little more done, though probably could have spent another few minutes in the steamer. Oh well.

We shared an order of the prime rib, which was delicious. The spagetti squash that came with it was a little aldente for my tastes, but ... they differ. I wish they had done a better job refilling my iced tea.

The bread was warm, the butter soft. They're really dangerous -- It's easy to fill up on them.

We took a slice of blueberry pie home, together with a scoop of ice cream. It was delicious the day after. BE WARNED: When Mogul says "scoop of ice cream," what they mean is "scoop of ice cream the size of a large child's head." It was the biggest "some ice cream to put on your pie" I've ever seen.

One thing we really didn't like: We came in without reservations, and more than half the restaurant was totally empty. The host made a big show of looking to see if he could accommodate us. Oh, come on, give us a break -- we can see how empty you are right now :)

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Everyone in town recommended Mogul for a steak dinner, so we tried it. We were seated after a few minutes at the bar, and the server explained that she would actually be cooking our protein. She did a great job, just the way we ordered. Simple food well prepared. Great service in a pleasant atmosphere, friendly service.