I had stayed at Juniper Springs a few times. I can see why there are two extremes in the review about it. The location is great, especially in the ski season. Right next to the lift. The facilities is fine. You will enjoy it, until you need to interact with the staffs there. They are simply horrible. We had a big group staying there and were chased out of the rooms in the middle of the night by a fire alarm. With a couple of hundreds of people in various of garments crowded in the lobby clueless, not staff came out to explain anything. The only person at the front desk told the inquiring guests to wait or "chill out". I guess he meant the cold winter night outside. I don't stay there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge