We stayed at the resort for two nights only but it was one of the best places. The scenery, the town , the staff at the resort especially Peter (general manager) was a great support. I couldn't believe my luck when he helped us out to rearrange our trip. He was very friendly, passionate, knowledgable, and gave a great customer service. Our room was lovely and clean, with an open plan kitchen and lounge area. Beautiful scenery and fire place. A fantastic choice. Thanks sooooo much Peter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge