Very nice condo hotel with a great location. Keep in mind that the location is at Eagle run with good ski in/out acess, but the lowest elevation for Mammoth mountain. We we there in Aprill for spring skiing (which was very good) but had to drive to the Main lodge for skiiing.
The condo's themselves are very nice. We (2 pre-teen sons and myself) stayed in a one bedroom condo....it was a little small; next time we'll get a two bedroom. The kids loved the pool, jacuzzi and x-box 360 room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge