We needed a place to stay in Mammoth for 1 night and I had a deal with jetsetter.com so decided to try this resort. I was really concerned about the no A/C which I didn't know about until after I booked (nothing about that on jetsetter's site--won't use them again but that's a different story). The temperature was actually cool enough in Mammoth at night that it was a non-issue. We used the fan in the closet and kept the windows open all night.
We had a 1 bedroom suite that was pretty comfortable. The furniture is worn but it's a condo and I'm sure it gets used a lot in winter. The location is good, very easy to get to town and I can imagine in winter, it's ideal. We stayed in room 441 and while we didn't hear any of our neighbors, we did have people stomping around above us. The bed was comfy and the robes and Aveda supplies were nice.
It seemed to be fairly crowded when we were there, a lot of young kids running around, and a big line at check-in. The front desk crew were very friendly and helped with restaurant recommendations etc. Overall, it was a solid stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Jetsetter, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge