Family of 4 stayed at the Juniper Resort in Mammoth Lake for 3 nights in late June. The resort itself was really quiet (probably the time of the year), but we really enjoyed the tranquility of the place. We booked this resort thinking that it wasn't so far away from Yosemite Park, boy, were we wrong! It took us 4 hours round trip for 2 days. At first, we'd thought that we had made a huge mistake as it was a lot of driving! BUT, it was so worth it. We loved the resort as the room (2 bedroom condo with 2 bathroom and kitchenette) worked out well for all 4 of us. Everything was tidy and clean, we had a beautiful view of the mountains and it was close to restaurants and some other sights. If we hadn't stayed at Juniper, I doubt that we would've wandered out this direction. The resort is close to restaurants (skiing village), so variety of meals was great. I really do recommend this resort, but keep in mind of the distance to Yosemite Park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge