We stayed here for memorial Day weekend in a new and cozy one bedroom, which had nice features and didn't feel like an impersonal motel. Great kitchen with dishwasher. The bed was very comfortable, and we had an amazing view of the mountains. It would have been nice if there were a little bar or restaurant at he hotel, since its far from town. It also took us forever to get to our room from the lobby, since its such a large hotel. Also, we weren't too happy they charged a $25 daily resort fee that we weren't informed of when we booked it. It wasn't really a 'resort.' It was too cold to swim. We came up to hike in Yosemite, which turned out to be a long drive. Next time we'd stay in town closer to the restaurants and activities. In the winter this place would be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge