When we arrived at the Mammoth Lakes airport, our luggage did not make it. So we were not in the best of moods when we got to the hotel. The staff was very nice, explaining about the shuttle that could take us to get clothes, sundries, food, etc. They charged my phone for me, as my charger was in my suitcase. The next evening, Peter Andreadakis even drove us back to the airport when the airlines neglected to send our luggage with the shuttle. During our trip, we asked the staff to recommend places to go out and places to eat. Every question was returned with a smile and an eagerness to help. Also, the shuttle service they have is awesome!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge