Visited the Juniper Springs Resort in Mammoth Lakes in August 2012 as part of a photo tour. The resort is well situated for several national monuments in the area and Mammoth Lakes is still relatively busy during the summer.
I stayed in one of the suites that had a kitchen, dining area, sitting area, bathroom and a bedroom area. With the exception of the bathroom, it's an open-plan room environment. It also had a nice deck to walk out on and sit to enjoy the evening sun.
Only negative marks for the resort:
- the bedroom offered a very tight fit between the bed and the wall where the window is situated
- the climate control facilities didn't work (thermostat seemed disconnected)
- housekeeping had not cleaned out the coffee filter so there was a lovely crust of mold on it
- no onsite restaurant for breakfast
Overall, I would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have the Mountains at your Front Door. Juniper Springs Lodge, Sunstone and Eagle Run make up Mammoth's premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Located at Eagle Lodge and Eagle Express chairlift, these studio to three bedroom condos and townhomes offer an alpine getaway that is ideal for families. Juniper Springs Resort was recently named one of Conde Nast Traveler's top 50 ski resort properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Juniper Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Springs Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Juniper Springs Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Lakes Juniper Springs Lodge