“Wine Festival for Party of 10”

MAWS Transportation
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MAWS is a transportation service offering a pleasure ride around Mammoth Lakes, CA. Limousine licensed to operate we consider ourselves beyond that. Charter services for domestic and international guests, we feature private airport transfers, corporate transportation, weddings, bachelor & bachelorette parties, special events, sightseeing tours in Yosemite National Park, Mono Lake and Bodie. In order of cancelled flights we can also provide transfer to these airports LAX, LVS, RNO, SFO or to your final destination.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I lined Lucas up for our group for the trip up and back to Main Lodge for the Winemakers Dinner so we could ALL enjoy the evening and not have to drive. He was on time to pick us up and came right away when we called for the return. His van is very comfortable and easily fit all 10 of us. Lucas even provided a step stool to get in and out
The next night we loaded all of us and a picnic dinner in for a trip to Minaret Summit. Again Lucas was on time, fit all of us and all the food and chairs in his great Van. We called when we were ready to be picked up and he came in a very timely manner.
Lucas seemed ready to accommodate whatever needs we had and his price was reasonable.
Thank You Lucas!

"canyon"
"sites"
"information"

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've had the pleasure of using Mammoth All Weather Shuttle during my many trips to and from Mammoth. I can honestly say that every experience has far exceeded my expectations! Genuinely courteous and professional, with a clean comfortable and spaciuos vehicle. Thank You MAWS and Thank You Lucas!!!

1  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have used their service a few times and it was always an pleasant experience.

The driver was very knowledgeable about the area and made sure me and my group always went to the right spot.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Having been severely let down by our car rental company, during our 3 week road trip across California, I can seriously recommend Mamouth All Weather Suttle Service.

Lucas Ropke who runs the company has one of the most comfortable SUVs I have ever been in, with wonderful leather seats. Lucas was incredibly reliable / punctual and accommodating. Even mineral water was included for everyone by their seats in the holders. No single issue was to big for him to deal with - he even diverted our journey between Bishop and Las Vegas to go through Death Valley (1.5 hours extra hours) as we really wanted to see it. I cannot recommend Lucas's service more. First class.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We did a day tour with Mammoth all Weather Shuttle to Yosemite National Park. Our tour guide, Lucas, was very professional, knowledgable and friendly. He was at our pick up location 10 minutes earlier and the cleanlyness of the van was impeccable. Lucas knew a lot about the area and answer all our questions. I would definetly use mammoth all weather shuttle on my next visit to mammoth and I would recommend to anyone who needs a professional and reliable service.

Date of experience: May 2013