Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I dined in the right side of this restaurant which was very quiet and quaintly decorated with lots of baseball memorabilia and had a great, attentive staff. I ordered the $32, 10 oz. filet mignon. Instead of the typical round, thick and juicy filet, this resembled a sirloin steak and was swimming in a thick au jus that did not look au naturale. The garlic mashed potatoes were a bit loose and tasted more like boxed mashed potatoes. Even though the steak was thin, it was grilled to my request. However, the au jus did overwhelm the taste. I'll give the ribs a try next time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (498)

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

I don't usually leave reviews but this was pretty bad. Service was ok but food quality very low.
Unless you don't have other options stay away from this place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019

This restaurant is exceptional. The food is amazing (particularly the coconut pancakes) and the location is convenient (right at the base of the mountain). The proprietor, Matt, does a phenomenal job of interacting with patrons. I absolutely love this place. It's a must-see if you are in Mammoth Lakes.Be prepared for a wait, though. This is one popular restaurant. And for good reason.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

They have fast service and great French toast. The best breakfast in town. Good espresso as well. Will be back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

We stopped in one evening to see the breakfast menu, as we were staying across the street. What caught my eye was the smoked trout bagel. We decided to eat there the next morning, as they opened at 7 and we had a day planned at Yosemite. We got there at 7:20 and they were not yet open. We came back at 8 and we are glad we did. There had been an emergency and a young man - I think his name was Matt - was running the show and doing a fine job. The trout bagel was awesome. My wife is more of a traditional breakfast person and she was very happy. Very small inside seating area inside. Much more outside. Expensive, but everything is in Mammoth Lakes.

Date of visit: September 2019