“The Best Tasting Hamburger in the World”
Review of Toomey's

Toomey's
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
“The Best Tasting Hamburger in the World”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Toomey's staff offered good service and the food was excellent. I had the hamburger one trip and the fish dinner another trip. Both were very good. The fries that were served with each were also very good. I would go back again the next time that I am in Mammoth Lakes.

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Excellent value for Mammoth Lakes”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The entree menu is somewhat limited but all the items are interesting and excellent quality for the price. For an even better value, get one of the large appetizers as your meal and then split one of their huge desserts with your dining partner. I was there in summer and the outdoor dining was very pleasant.

• Visited July 2014
“Good choice for dinner”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Not knowing Mammoth Lake we chose Toomey's for dinner, because their patio was crowded, which is a good indication, that a restaurant is worth visiting for some reason.
There was no big variety in the main courses of their dinner menu (basically meat, mash and vegetable of the day), but what they served, was really good.

San Francisco, California, USA
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Easy location, and good food. My visit was during off-season. It was clean, and the service was friendly. I really enjoyed my first experience here and would come back. The food was fresh, and the prices were reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Camarillo, CA
“Slow service and poor quality food”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We arrived and saw several empty tables, but the waitress asked us to wait for a table to be set up in the back room, which took some time. There were several televisions with music television on, and we asked the hostess if the baseball game could be put on. (The restaurant has a baseball theme.) After several minutes of no game, we asked the server who brought our drinks. After another 5 minutes, we asked our waitress, who was finally successful at getting the channel changed. I ordered the lobster taquitos. The appearance alone was off-putting, as they were colored an artificial bright red. The pasty texture and bland flavor were very disappointing. The "World's Best Burgers" were nothing special. My husband ordered his med-rare. When they were brought to the table, the waiter told my son that his was well done, but both burgers were cooked exactly the same. The fries were good, but that's the only good thing I can say about this restaurant.

1 Thank wuvhawaii