“Best Location at both Eagle AND Sunstone”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room from Kitchen (Notice Skier outside window - skiing back to condo)
Living Room from Kitchen (Notice Skier outside window coming in to condo) Kitchen (Just Bring Wine, Cheese and Coffee and ... whatever else you think you need)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room from Kitchen (Notice Skier outside window - skiing back to condo)
Living Room from Kitchen (Notice Skier outside window coming in to condo)
View From Deck (Jump over and play in the snow or just put on your gear and go)
Master Bedroom (Big Eastern King Bed)
Master Bathroom (Good Shower)
Bunk Room (Full Bottom Twin Top)
Bunk Room (Full Bottom Twin Top)
Second Bathroom (boy this is a bad picture - but apparently we have towels).
Fireplace in Living Room (Gas).  Deck Door to the right.
Front of Building (Summer)
View From Great Room Deck (Sherwin Mountains).  The Great Room is just down the hall from your unit.
Eagle Express Chairlift (Right next door)
Fitness Room (In case you don't get enough of a workout on the mountain)
Floor Plate (Note second bedroom now has Full Bottom Twin Top Bunk Bed).  Someday I'll update this!
Great Room (Old Hunting Lodge feel in the middle of the building)
Swimming Pool and Western Exterior (Summer)
Laundry Room (Just down the hall from unit).  Great Washers and Dryers.  They have back timers.  Yay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GmanHB
Huntington Beach, California
“Best Location at both Eagle AND Sunstone”
Reviewed January 17, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Every Christmas and Spring, we stay by Eagle Lodge. We stay at either Juniper Springs or Sunstone. Out of 30 or so stays, I have to say that this condo was by far the best. It's not necessarily the fanciest, although it is updated and looks great. It is the most convenient. We were literally able to ski right up to balcony on the first floor, gently set our skis on the patio, and then go inside. It rocked!!!

My only hesitation in writing this review is that it will harder for me to rent in the future.
Enjoy.

Date of stay: December 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 18, 2017
Thanks for the great review. I will do my best to get you in whenever you want to come up.

Peter
ginlei
San Diego, CA
“Amazing ski in ski out condo in Mammoth!”
Reviewed January 17, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had a fantastic stay in Peter's condo at Sunstone. We stayed over MLK weekend after a storm had just dropped insane amounts of snow in Mammoth. Peter was a great host from beginning to end - easy to book, pay, get the keys, etc.

The condo is as pictured - lovely, clean and well stocked. We have stayed at Juniper Springs Resort and Sunstone Lodge many times, but this unit definitely takes the cake and is one of the best condos in the building. We were close to the lobby and ski lockers (but not too close that you'd hear too much noise), which makes it easy to get out in the morning in all your gear. In fact, we came in daily for ski breaks and sat in the lobby and brought popcorn and snacks from the room while relaxing on the big couches - without having to remove all our boots. You can leave your skis right outside in the snow and not have to lug them all over the place just to take a bathroom break. If you've ever been in Eagle Lodge during busy times, you know how awful it is to stop in there -- No free tables, and long lines to get food or use restrooms.

Our two boys enjoyed the bunk room and views of the ski in ski out ramp. They shoveled snow from the patio and built a snowman right over the rail. So great! We made our own meals every day and even came in to eat lunch, only to head right back out to the slopes afterwards.

The ski in ski out ramp is great - just pick up a little speed and you are in the lift line in about 30 seconds - I'm not kidding! Make sure to get rentals and tickets prior to the morning to enjoy the true ski in ski out experience that this condo provides!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 18, 2017
Thank you for this amazing review. Next time I'm going to come hang out with you guys - sounds like you had a blast!
Newhall
Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: January 2014

CA
Reviewed April 3, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Date of stay: March 2012
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing