“Great Coffee”

Black Velvet Coffee | Espresso Bar
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stopped in for morning coffee. Interesting place, a little bit stark and open but the coffee was very good.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Now don't get me wrong, I had a perfectly fine cup of coffee, but the best? No.
Atmosphere a bit sterile for my taste, but I do like supporting small shops.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had a very good hot chocolate and great scone. Nice atmosphere and great location to stop for a snack while your shopping.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Exceptional venue in the strip mall with the centrally located outlet stores a great ski-supplies place. Coffee is awesome, though food choices are limited to some (very good) baked goods.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I liked other decor as soon as I saw it thru the windows. Minimalist and cool. Very personable young male staff. I had a decaf mocha topped with a tea leaf foamed art. To top it off, it tasted smooth and not scalding hot. Only open for 1year, so I can't wait to see how they evolve on future ski trips here. Also very convenient location next to the outlet shops.