“So friendly. Great drinks and home made pastries/food”

Stellar Brew & Deli
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I love locally owned and operated coffee shops. What sets SB apart from most is the extremely friendly service, homey atmosphere (with fast free wifi) and great drinks/food. I typically go in for coffee for my wife, hot chocolate for our son, chai for me and baked goods. (They always ask, how old is your son and make the hot chocolate a) to the right temperature for a 5 year old so he doesn't get scalded and b) mostly whipped cream). It shows they care about the needs of their patrons. The morning fare is varied, but i am in love with their AM burritos offered in multiple flavors. Plus their baked goods are just lovely -- home made daily from scratch, the opposite approach to Starbucks. They have a wide variety of custom breakfasts and lunches, too.

Go, you won't be disappointed. I stop in every time I'm in Mammoth. Friendly and fulfilling.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The healthiest food you'll find across Mammoth Lakes! From tasty veggie-wraps to different shakes and smoothies! Everthing is made up by themselves! The cappucino I tried was also great!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We made this our go to breakfast stop during our ski trip. Gluten free breakfast burritos, delicious everything, healthy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had lunch at the Stellar Brew and Natural Cafe (3280 Main St., Mammoth, CA, tel. (760) 924-3559, www.stallarbrewnaturalcafe.com). It was a funky place with live music on the deck. We both had salads and we had one smoothie. We spent $25 and that was too much for what we had.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We made the long drive from Durango Colorado and stumbled upon this jewel. Great locally roasted coffee, locally sourced food, and a real treat. We found the owner and staff to be accommodating, friendly, and knowledgable. The deck is warm and nice in the summer and the inside is comforting in the winter. Will we go to stellar brew every time we visit mammoth? You bet.