“Best food on the mountain”
Review of The Pita Pit

The Pita Pit
Ranked #14 of 90 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Wow! I have always loved Pita Pit, but not as much as this last trip to Mammoth. After the first two days on the mountain, we noticed all the restaurants food tastes like cafeteria and overpriced. After eating at half the restaurants in the village and area, Pita Pit still wins the award for my favorite. They deliver and are open from 7am-2am, awesome! I think we ordered every day to our hotel room.I think next time I will just plan on boozing at the fancy novelty restaurants and skip the food, I've got my Pita Pit. Thanks guys for making my food selection, easy, healthy and better than any other place on the mountain!

There are newer reviews for The Pita Pit

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Tasty wraps. Sort of like a subway with pita bread. Ingredients were fresh and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great fresh alternative to Subway. Add Feta cheese for a unique flavor blast! You can't go wrong with the Ranch, but try adding Hummas, Avacado, or s spicy chipoltle or Honey Mustard.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

A great selection of fresh ingredients to pack inside your pita. For $6 it is a great value that provides a lot of food and is very satisfying. Fast service with a great location sitting at the outdoor tables at The Village can't be beat. After a great lunch, a short walk across the street will get ya some great beer sampling at Mammoth Brewery.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This place served our favourite lunch during our two week stay in Mammoth. Really tasty fillings packed - and i mean seriously well packed - into a pita wrap. We had a pulled pork filling; a buffalo chicken; gyros (lamb); and chicken and turkey. Additional fillings, salads and sauces are available at your discretion. Good food, prepared well, filling and value for money.

1  Thank winksie